Insurance Defense Litigation Legal Secretary
Location: Metairie, Louisiana
One of our wonderful long-term clients is looking to hire an insurance defense legal secretary! This position is an opportunity to have a fulfilling career.
The ideal candidate will have thorough experience preferably in litigation – insurance defense. This firm is comprised of dedicated, hard-working attorneys and staff and they are expecting the same dedication from the new paralegal. This is a 1:1 position with a very busy attorney.
Strong computer skills, fast-learner, and professional communicator are some of the top qualities we are looking for.
- Drafting legal documents when requested
- Assisting the attorney with file management
- Fax, copies, scanning, and filing
- Communicate with clients or other attorney’s offices
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Experience with legal document management
- Basic office skills with task follow through
- Previous experience with defense and litigation a huge PLUS